Okay, now that the disclaimer is out of the way, let’s take some Buzzfeed quizzes, shall we? These quizzes have been all the rage, and I love seeing them pop up in my newsfeed every now and then. Some quizzes are not as “accurate” as others but some of them are scarily accurate (such as the Which Minion Are You? quiz, in my opinion). I’ve put together some of the Buzzfeed quizzes that I’ve enjoyed taking in the past as well as the results I’ve gotten for them (I’ve included a list of my results at the end of this post). Maybe you’ll find that we have a lot in common according to Buzzfeed! Either way, have fun. : )
01 // WHICH HAIM SISTER ARE YOU?
just because the Haim sisters are awesome.
02// WHO SHOULD YOU MARRY?
trust me on this one, there are some interesting results, to say the least.
03// WHICH MINION ARE YOU?
surprisingly accurate, this one. have a couple of your friends take this one too.
04// WHICH CELEBRITY WEDDING SHOULD YOU HAVE?
the important quizzes, guys.
05// WHICH RYAN GOSLING CHARACTER IS YOUR SOULMATE?
another very important quiz.
06// WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS ARE YOU?
probably the most important quiz right here.
07// WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL THEME SONG?
always a good thing to note.
08// HOW TALL SHOULD YOU ACTUALLY BE?
just to make sure.
09// WHICH KRISTEN WIIG CHARACTER ARE YOU?
why not take this quiz?
10// WHO IS YOUR ARCH NEMESIS?
another good thing to note.
11// WHICH TV FRIEND GROUP DO YOU BELONG IN?
compare your results to reality. ooh~
12// WHICH “THE PRINCESS BRIDE” CHARACTER ARE YOU?
just because i am currently on a HOUSE OF CARDS kick right now, and robin wright is amazing.
13// WHO WOULD PLAY YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE MOVIE VERSION OF YOUR LIFE?
this one is just a plain ole fun quiz to take.
- danielle haim (duh~ no, just kidding, i wish i were as cool as danielle haim!)
- a robot programmed to love (i told you, interesting results…i think that “pizza” is another possible result)
- stuart (bee-do! bee-do!)
- kate bosworth’s rustic wedding (love this. i wouldn’t mind having this wedding one bit.)
- dan from “half nelson” (haven’t seen the movie actually…is it good?)
- mulan (no comment.)
- “don’t stop believin'” by journey (sure, i’ll take that…)
- 6 feet tall (yep, just about right.)
- target lady (SPOT ON.)
- tay tay (i knew she was trouble when she walked in.)
- girls (hm…cool!)
- vizzini (inconceivable! actually took a selfie with wallace shawn, the actor…muahaha.)
- zooey deschanel (awesome possum.)
Okay, well, maybe you learned a lot about me or yourself just now! Hope it was a fun time, either way. Have a great day or night y’all, always.